Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's school got to do with it?

To channel Tina:

What’s school got to do with it?
What’s school but second-hand education
What’s school got to do with it?
Who needs a school when your cool can be broken…

That’s just me bittergraping about sleepless nights because I had to finish assignments and study for exams and all that. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruits sweet.” How true.


And hey Tristan, how come I'm not looking any better despite being bitter? My belly is bloated, my eyebags have sunk lower than the Titanic (millimeters away from "hello cheekbones!"), and I have lost all urge to (window) shop.

Oh well. Maybe I'm not really bitter. Just plain tired. Very very tired.

2 comments:

Tristan Tan said...

That's what you think! :)

Mike said...

You're not bitter, you're only thinking that you are bitter.

If you are bitter, you should already booked a flight to Boracay. LOL!

Just kidding, Tristan! ;-)