Thursday, May 14, 2009

FLOG

I've spent endless, agonizing days (two days to be exact) thinking about what this blog should be, or become.

To my horror, it was becoming evident that if I don't stop myself, this will become a food blog and all my followers will be hands-on mothers who want to get their hands on my recipe for cinammon turon and twice-cooked lechon kawale. Not quite what I had in mind.

Wadahek, I'll write whatever I feel like writing on the day that I feel like writing it here. Except that given my bent for flagellation and self-flagellation (never physical, no worries), this thing here might become a FLOG.

But I like the concatenation so I'll go ahead and say FLOG when people ask me what kind of blog I write. Short for food blog. Or Fritong itlog. Or flaging tulog. The possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

Tristan Tan said...

I love concatenation too - that and so much more. There just something about that word that gets me hard. :)

I started as PLOG -pokpok blog and then I tried FLOGGING but I was almost always on diet so I don't really eat as much. What was there to write. I tried MLOGs for movie blogging but I got tired of it. I found myself gravitating towards doing emo to the max blogs... ETLOG?

Whatever you decide to write, as long as you enjoy it, would be fine. Kakatuwa ang writing style mo as always. :)

Anonimus said...

LOL... but we're Pinoy so we like stringing words together, and you're a flirt.

I like long-distance flirting, so I'll wait for you be settled oberder before before I flirt back.

Herbs D. said...

haha ohmahgawd. i can't stop but speak so maar-te from saying KAWALE to FLOG and Fritong Itlog hahaha.

you're so fetch. i <3 it