Saturday, May 16, 2009

Laptops and Libido

Every day when on my home from work I never fail to get a raging hard on when I cross the border of Pasay and Paranaque, just before the SLEX tollgate. This erection would start the moment I descend from the Magallanes interchange.

I've never questioned the whys and wherefores of this event. It has nothing to do with whoever I was riding with at the moment, because when riding public transportation I'd still get the hard dick with or without visual stimulation. It has nothing to do with what I was thinking at that moment because I usually am too tired to do any thinking. Of course, the erection prompts erotic daydreams which I really don't classify as thinking. And the daydreams come during, not before.

My laptop backpack has given new meaning to the adjective multipurpose, and now includes hard dick concealer among its many uses.

The laptop, on the other hand, fulfills the opposite. For more than ten years now, computers have been the root of many erections.

So there's the bag, and there's the laptop and I have such a compartmentalized brain that while one carries the other, they are never mistaken for one and the same thing.

This is probably why I've never had problems navigating the corporate (sex) landmines, and also why I have two laptops. One for work, and one for anything other than.

2 comments:

Herbs D. said...

OMG! hahaha. i get this too everyone i get around Villamor heading to Magallanes. ZOMG! ZOMG!!!

i really love your comment on my recent post. i really love physics so everything you said got into me nice and clear!

nice blog- i have this feeling na this'll be popular in no time :)

Anonimus said...

Thanks Herbs. I think I like blogging on other people's blogs more than I like blogging here. LOL.